Questions & Answers
Which file formats are supported?
- ABBL Statements MT 940, 941 and 942
- SEPA XML-CT
- SEPA XML-DD
How can I use my statements?
You have two means of accessing statements, which are sent by your banks:
- either by viewing them on-line (they remain available each time for 6 months)
- or by downloading them from the platform, to use them in your accounting software
The two options are available to the same user.
Can I work 24/24 and 7/7?
Yes. In principle (except during technical interventions) the new MultiLine platform is accessible 24/24 and 7/7.
After having entered the wrong PIN code I can’t get connected to MultiLine anymore. What to do ?
If you have entered the wrong PIN code while trying to connect to MultiLine the following message is displayed :
“The entered PIN code is wrong.
PIN will be blocked after 4 incorrect presentation(s)”
1. Close Internet Explorer completely
2. Restart Internet Explorer
3. Connect to MultiLine at URL https://ebanking.prod.multiline.lu/IBS/portal/ControllerPortal
You can unblock a PIN code that has been blocked after 5 unsuccessful tentatives by using the LuxTrust middleware (Gemalto GemSafe Toolbox)
What is the duration of provision of data ?
- Download account statements: 2 years
- Display Sent Transactions : 13 months
- Display Account Information : 3 years
The new European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
For any questions relating to the new European regulation on the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), which entered into force on 25 May 2018, we invite you to contact your MultiLine bank(s) directly.
Please note that our technical support is not authorized to deliver any information concerning the legal disposals you have taken with the different Multiline banks, relating to this regulation.